Monday, July 2, 2012

WOW GUYS UHM I WOW. DANG. WOW. WOWOWOWHAWEHKTAWJELK

HI WOW GUYS.

UHM.

So this is my 100th post.

Dang.

...Wow.

This blog has been going for what I want to say has been a little over a year now. Right now, we only have 14 followers on blogger, but do you know how many we have on Facebook?

NINETY TWO.

WOW GUYS UHM IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW NINETY TWO IS A REALLY BIG NUMBER WOW. AND SO IS 100.

AND I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A GIF PARTY.

EPILEPSY WARNING I GUESS.

YEAH WOW UHM

THAT UH WOW.

THANKS. Thanks. Just. Thank you. Thanks to everyone who follows on here, who liked the facebook page, and just everyone who reads this. Thank you guys. A lot has changed in one year, but I'm still here. And. Wow. Yeah.

Thanks.











You know, maybe I should do this every 100 posts.

1 comment: